COVID-19 Health protocols
Things happen, and when they do, we’ll want to make up for lost time… And what better place to do that than in the Bella Vista? Now that we can dream again, it is of vital importance that we do so safely and calmly, as if you were in your own home.
That is why we have launched a strict protocol of security and hygiene measures, so that our guest, employees and suppliers can continue to enjoy all our services without worries.
Reception common areas
Revised check-in and check-out times will allow adequate time for social distancing in the reception area
(Check-in 15:00 and check-out until 11:00)
• Cleaning in common areas will be intensified. All objects and surfaces in passing areas such as stairway handrails, doorknobs, taps in shared toilets, etc. All materials delivered to the client – e.g. keys or documentation – will be properly disinfected.
• People staying Bella Vista will find disinfecting gel to be used in the common areas, in all the entrances of our establishments and inside the rooms.
• To minimize interaction and direct contact with surfaces in our Bella Vista, we have enabled the option of online check-in.
• Payment by card will be established as a priority form of payment to minimize contact. The dataphone will be disinfected after each use, similarly, to ensure greater hygiene and safety for customers.
• Infrared thermometers available at front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guest and employees request.
• Special cleaning of the rooms. Between each check-in, the team will
perform a deep cleaning, disinfecting all the surfaces of the room.
• Health & Safety guidelines mean we must reduce roomcleaning and towel provision. Upon your reservation, you will have to declare whether you would like to have your room cleaned or if you like to opt-out of accommodation cleaning service
• Our bedlinen are washed in high temperatures
• Access to the rooms only for hotel guests
• Our restaurant will follow all safety protocols to facilitate the social distance required in the interaction with other people.
• The separation between tables will be to ensure the safety distance between diners. Disinfection of surfaces, tables and chairs is guaranteed between each occupation of table. In addition, the kitchen staff will wear masks and gloves for extra protection.
• The table linen and napkins will be of single use.
• Our Breakfast-Buffet will not be available this season so we will serve continental Breakfast in our Restaurant or in your Room.
Health and safety protocols for employees
All Bella Vista employees will receive regular training to apply safety protocols and practices adapted to health requirements.
We will welcome our guests into our Bella Vista with the same warmth and
hospitality we have always done albeit respecting the new social distancing rules.
Your Bella Vista Family